Do the cabins have lake views?
- Yes, the cabins have full view of the lake. One RV site does the others do not.
- Yes, we are two miles from the town and there is a grocery store and restaurants.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival date for a full refund. No refunds will be made for early departure and inclement weather does not constitute a valid cancellation. A cancellation fee of 50% of the total rental rate for the reservation will be charged should you cancel with less than the 7 days notice prior to arrival date.
- Yes, for a small fee of $7.00 per person 9:30 am - 7:30 pm. Max two guests/visitors per cabin. You are responsible for your day guest and they must pay and sign our guest book upon arrival. Also, to prevent overcrowding, management reserves the right to limit day guests/visitors of cabin renters and RV renters. It is best to ensure you seek prior approval 24 hours in advance.
- The state of Texas requires that you have a fishing license unless you are under 17 years of age or over 65.
- Yes. Refer to policy section.
- We do provide bed linens and bath towels far an additional $25.00 per cabin. We DO NOT provide beach towels, please bring your own. If you bring a pet you must supply all bedding, towels, etc . (see rates and pet policies).
- No, we do not provide pots and pans. However, we do supply some plates, bowls and utensils for each cabin.
- All cabins have fire pits. Please review burn bans accordingly. Guests/renters shall be responsible for any fines.
- Yes, in designated areas there are charcoal grills and picnic tables for each cabin. We do not provide the charcoal.
- We have a horseshoe pit, fishing piers, kayaks (free to use), and boat launch. There is plenty of room to run or set-up your own volleyball net.
- We have fire logs for sale on our property or you can bring your own.
- Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 12:00 pm. Early check-ins or late check-outs will incur an additional charge of $20 each.